Friday, January 15, 2010

The Story Behind "Tell Me" On THE KINETIK L.P.

Now this joint right here is also one of my most favorites and from the feedback ive been getn since it droped, insane. This is track number 3 on the L.P. and after the lister listens to "Turn Em" which is track number 2, i had to bring my point in strong with a quick and straight to the point verses. The beat was the 1st beat i had ever received from the main prod. Klass D so i had time to understand what needed to be done with the hard hittn drum line he put on it.


The 1st verse was insane to me but i had to break it down to people who have never hurd of one of my best styles of rhyming, the whole song is very self explaintory and has a very powerful punch in all aspect. The idea of the song is simply, rappers cant tell me nothing cas ive done it and been past whut they talk about. It begins with " Now lets be honest, majority of these rap cats is garbage, spittn that nonsences, braggn about they gats and who the hardest, claim that they real (and then) selln they souls mass appeal, and wheels on they EX mic checkn that they got next" With the next part i had to get into detail on how serious i can lyrically slaughter rappers with " regardless, knowledge gon chop ya arm off with the microphone and damage ya collar bone, and kick ya fuckn ass home to rewrite, some of that shit u tried to recite on the mic, despite the fact, u tried to attack (me) on them wack tracks only proves i have the higher power, cas i tower and devower, over anybody trynna attempt to corrupt minds, my minds more powerful then 2 nuculear atoms combined, like i designed, the WMD baried deep beneath palistien, and jus like them u cant find my definition, trynna pin point my position is only gonna leave ya ass missn" which mean trynna find out all about me and your gonna lose yaself. Then hitting them again with religion with "straight beggn to your (false God) for forgiveness (which i will explain in another blog post) cas i aint the one to recieve ass kiss's so when i catch u its good riddens" as in when i catch you in my radar, im taking them down.


The hook simply states "U cant tell me nothin" like naw son, i cant tell me anything about hiphop when you make, listen to, and/or support the garbage music they call rap, or trap music.


The secound verse starts with "I never sleep cas sleep is the cousin of death, so ill only rest right after i exhale my last breath" which means ill never stop coming at rappers or slow down cas when u slow down from something one normally stops and changes direction. So ill only rest right after i exhale my last breath means i will only stop making music when i physically die (like in real life lol). Then after proving my seriousness with my music i go into offence attack mode with "U wanna test me, u better bring a whole army of niggas, yo im talkn guns planes and tanks and your athority figures, (the) first one up, will be the last one left standn, so he can run back and tell the rest exactly whut my demands is, my plans is to dominate, cas ya bullshit i dont tolerate, when u pussy ass niggas try to ovilate, ya shit if fake". The with "And going against me is like testn ya fate, trynna relate u get blasted like u enemy of state, imagin all these pure tactics (events) like when i become immortal ( forever in hiphop) and imigrate a whole clic of emcess to illuminate" (bring in a whole bunch of emcees to shead light on the new hiphop) And I then go into the battle of good verses evil and how the evil wants me with " Cas illuminati wants my mind soul and my body" as a phase Prodigy said "even Lucifer want a part of me" then proving i will never sell out with "but thats probly not gonna happen, so keep on rappn about ya drug trafficn ( which is all rappers talk about) then i proceed laugh and call them "Stupid Ass Nuggah" "U Cant Tell Me Nothing"


No comments:

Post a Comment